Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Connecting Flight

I had an hour layover at Dallas-Fort Worth airport waiting on a connecting flight back to Atlanta. To occupy my time, I decided to get my camera out and take some pictures. That was the biggest mistake I had ever made. Within a few minutes the Dallas police were all over me. They confiscated my camera and started asking all kinds of questions. Once they reviewed the images on my camera and did a full background check, they let me go and told me to stop taking pictures. If you don't want to get hassled at the airport, learn from my mistake, don't take pictures because big brother is watching...




1 comment:

DrillerAA09 said...

Thanks for the advice. I have taken photos of some of the artwork in one of the DFW terminals with no complications, but I can see where it might be a problem.